Manor House Stoves will look after your project from start to finish. Our Showroom staff and installation teams have a variety of skills from retail, design, engineering and the building industry including of course their HETAS qualifications (We have a combined industry experience of over 200 years across our staff). This gives us a unique advantage, as we can assign skill sets that are specific to your project regardless of the technical difficulties that each property can present to us.
When it comes to wood burning stoves there are many things to consider and this can seem overwhelming to some. We aim to fill in the gaps of your wood burning experience and knowledge (in plain English) were ever needed, to give you information that will give you the confidence to make the best informed of decisions.
- Complete project management under one roof. We can advise and look after every aspect of your project from start to finish.
- Survey- we offer free surveys of your property or site by a HETAS qualified surveyor. These are undertaken Mondays to Fridays between 9 and 5 o’clock.
- Proposal, we will provide an estimate of all aspects of the project on one document following our survey.
- Diverse skill sets across our staff from Design, Building, Engineering, Retail and Accounts.
- HETAS trained installers and showroom staff to ensure that your project meets current regulation and legislation.
- Stove selection- we will advise on the best size of stove for your situation, we have the largest showroom in a 40-mile radius, with over 80 stoves on display 15 of which are under fire. We represent the largest cross section of manufacturers from the UK and Scandinavia (along with a few others from around the globe)
- On going support with the running and care of your Wood Burner, a wood burner that is well looked after will give many years of warmth, so whether you are new to wood burning as a heating solution to your property or had one in a previous property we can advise on getting the best out of your stove and help solve any problems that may arise over the years of ownership.
- Good value? and a return on your investment
Wood fuel sourced locally can cost from around 1p – 2.5p per kilo watt hour, compare this to gas which is around 5p per kilo watt hour and electricity around 11p per kilo watt hour. So, depending on how often the stove is used, savings are in the range of £200- £400 per year. Over the lifetime of the stove which properly looked after (we are still servicing stoves that we installed over 30 years ago) will give approximately 2.4 times the return on your initial investment.